Sunday, September 20, 2009

Die In Utar

Die in Utar!!!

Venue :Utar Block G
Time :2.30pm-4.30pm
People: Over Than 1000 ppl
Date : Friday(18/09/09)
Purpose:Examination Of Computer Studies

If u see this blog , please help me to pray to any angle or devil!!!

If u also same with me (Die in examination of C.S) ,don't feel sad!!!Because i know must so mant ppl will accompany you include me!!!

If u feel happy,because you know me die in examination in C.S ,i can sure you must be a cold blood man!!!(I will hate you and cursing your paper of C.S also failed together with me)

If u feel pityful on me,i will grateful to you and hope you will pass in yours C.S paper (but if
you can ,i hope you will help me to intercede to Mrs Kavitha(my C.S Lecturer) allow her give me pass in CS paper)

Haiz.....
I hope me don't seat in next semester CS lecture Class!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment