Wednesday, December 30, 2009

LasT dAy of 2009

In the last day of 2009,
my feeling are so complex,
In this year,maybe i no the best in your heart!!
But,i really want apologize to who are hate me !!
or ever i displease him/her!!
In this year,the largest profit maybe is i came to UTAR
and know so many friends at here!!
Although i no very habit Kampar's life,
but,anyway,this is a good change for me to learn indepented!!
Now,i understand what is University's life in the end!!
juzt can say this is no a human life....
bcoz,so"chan" and so many assignments should be do!~!
The importang thing is~~~~ so many pressure that i also don't who give me!!!
This make me became crazy and collapse !!!
But,in the other hand
the U's Life got also a positive aspect
E.g:--so beautiful in UTAR compare to primary&secondary school!!
--the timetable are flexible,so students no nid sit at a same seat in long time!!!
--so many "leng zai" & "leng rui" can see at college!!!(no include me)
Utar : "I hate you" also "I love you"
I'm so sad bcoz i no treasure the time with properly!!!
I waste my 18 years old in my life already!!!
T.T T.T T.T
My 18 years old was lose already lah!!
I also don't know what i do before this!!!
I havent fulfill my hope arh before 18 years old arh!!!
What hopes??? This are secret,can't tell you!!!
Totally, i lost somethings and get somethings in this year!!!
Maybe,get will more than lost~~
I'm not sure...
Heng...Cannot
I must be do somethings to give me remember this year!!!!
Don't make me feel no worth for this year lah,Please!!!
A people got how many 18 years neh??
I don't know!!
I just know we must responsible for our life and actions!!!
This is the basic thing should we know~~
At The Last i want thanks all my friends who support me and make me got a memorable experience in my life!!!
bcoz of you,i can stand at here and write blog at this day!!!
Thanks my teacher who are teaching me be a clever girl!!!
Ha~Ha~Ha~
Thank you my parents, i will never forget yours!!!
Bcoz you
born me and bring up me!!!
If not yours , i think i cannot at this world!!
So , you are the most important for me!!!


Happy New Year 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment